“Young at Heart” is our senior ministry group. We meet monthly, usually on the third Thursday of the month, at noon. We gather in the fellowship hall for a homemade meal prepared just for us by a team of “Younger at Heart” church members, and then we move to the cornerstone room for a program.
- Some of the programs we’ve be blessed to enjoy have included:
- Local Comfort Dog “Shami” from Lutheran Church Charities
- Special music programs by a variety of talented members
- Travelogues of trips all over the world
- Programs of particular interest to seniors – home safety, health, meals, nursing home options, etc.
If you would like to know about our “Young at Heart” group, please contact Arline and Don Johnson.
If you are interested in being on a luncheon team – preparing parts of the meal, serving or cleaning up, please contact the church office and Shari Helms will help you get connected with a team.