There are still many unanswered questions about the COVID-19 pandemic. Will adults who were vaccinated need a booster? What are the recommendations about vaccinating adolescents ages 12-18 years old? When will elementary age children be vaccinated? Will elementary age children have to wear masks to school in the fall? What will spring of 2022 look like? The recommendations are ever-changing. Below is a video link featuring Chief Medial Officer John Whyte M.D. from WebMD interviewing Rochelle P. Walensky M.D., MPH Director of the Center for Disease Control addressing these questions. Stay educated and stay safe! Kim R. RN
Connect with Us!
Subscribe to St. Tim's E-News
- Online Worship – 6:00 a.m. – 6.13.2021 Creation Sunday June 13, 2021
- Informative Interview about COVID-19 June 9, 2021
- ROCKY RAILWAY VBS – REGISTER NOW! June 9, 2021
- Online Worship – 6:00 a.m. – 6.6.2021 Sunday June 6, 2021
- Beginning June 6 – Big Changes coming with Summer Worship Schedule June 2, 2021