There are still many unanswered questions about the COVID-19 pandemic. Will adults who were vaccinated need a booster? What are the recommendations about vaccinating adolescents ages 12-18 years old? When will elementary age children be vaccinated? Will elementary age children have to wear masks to school in the fall? What will spring of 2022 look like? The recommendations are ever-changing. Below is a video link featuring Chief Medial Officer John Whyte M.D. from WebMD interviewing Rochelle P. Walensky M.D., MPH Director of the Center for Disease Control addressing these questions. Stay educated and stay safe! Kim R. RN
Connect with Us!
Subscribe to St. Tim's E-News
- Online Live Worship – 9:30 a.m. – 1.30.2022 Sunday January 28, 2022
- February 2022 Tidings Newsletter January 26, 2022
- Online Live Worship – 9:30 a.m. – 1.23.2022 Sunday January 23, 2022
- St. Tim’s Blood Drive – THIS WEEKEND! January 14, 2022
- Online Live Worship – 9:30 a.m. – 1.16.2022 Sunday January 14, 2022