On Nov. 5th, St. Timothy Youth will be participating in Sleep Out Saturday. This event promotes awareness about homelessness in our community and raises funds to help Bridge Communities transition homeless families to self-sufficiency by providing mentoring, housing, and supportive services. Donate now to help end homelessness!
Connect with Us!
Subscribe to St. Tim's E-News
- Are you going to support Mill Street Cares? December 7, 2022
- Christmas & New Year’s Worship Services December 7, 2022
- Fling Wide the Door – Advent Devotion – Wednesday, December 7 December 7, 2022
- IGNITE Worship in Dec December 6, 2022
- Do you like to act or sing? December 6, 2022